Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

Thread: What is the most unenviable job to do ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^^, well, paying with what is based on what kinda thing you want to get. If forum pays member with knowledge by allowing members to talk about all kinds of topic, that could be a good pay. a job also means professionlism, if a member takes posting seriously, he or she is considered to have a job in posting. It all depends how you view it. If you think I am stupid, no matter how smart i am, I am still stupid in your mind. And if you are going to spread false rumors about me, I would have to watch my back and report you to the admin. But please take my post lightly for I am not taking this post seriously.
    Sun Tzu said:
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State.
    It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject to inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

Jinushi
    Quote Originally Posted by sima_yi
    ^^, well, paying with what is based on what kinda thing you want to get. If forum pays member with knowledge by allowing members to talk about all kinds of topic, that could be a good pay. a job also means professionlism, if a member takes posting seriously, he or she is considered to have a job in posting. It all depends how you view it. If you think I am stupid, no matter how smart i am, I am still stupid in your mind. And if you are going to spread false rumors about me, I would have to watch my back and report you to the admin. But please take my post lightly for I am not taking this post seriously.
    Hey, I think you came up with a good example -- a non-paying job!!! Of course, some volunteer jobs are nice, but I think "non-paying" could cover a lot of ground in terms of other jobs that aren't so nice.

yeah....I had a non-paying job and it sucked. I was a trainnee......to draw .....for a week ......in some place called "peterbilt"

Quote Originally Posted by sima_yi
    yeah....I had a non-paying job and it sucked. I was a trainnee......to draw .....for a week ......in some place called "peterbilt"
    At least you now know you are among the approximately 99% of the population who are not cut out to be a truck driver.

And it could have been worse....you could have been in a Freightliner.

lolz, I just found out ^^, thanks for telling me. Somehow, I feel like that College student is a job too

Jinushi
    I just thought of another one. Someone who works with the cleanup of toxic waste. That would have to be an extremely hazardous job--and certainly unenviable.