Wa-pedia Home > Japan Forum & Europe Forum

View Poll Results: Do you find the claim that the Japanese like/love nature more than others justified ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they care much more about nature, animals and the environment than the rest of the world

2 7.69%
  • They care a lot by international standards, but less than the Western average

2 7.69%
  • Why would they care more than others ?

10 38.46%
  • They care a lot about seasons and cherry blossoms but kill whales and destroy their environment

6 23.08%
  • No, the Japanese care less about the environment and animals protection than average

2 7.69%
  • I think it is impossible to compare because there is no national trend anywhere

4 15.38%

Thread: Do the Japanese really love nature more than all other people ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Alright, that's fine. My point stands either way. I just did a quick search of the dictionary, and it had all of those different names listed. I suppose ƒgƒuƒlƒYƒ~ would be better, as it seems more accurate.
    [offtopic]
    The grey, big rats regarded as varmint are called ƒhƒuƒlƒYƒ~ while the white ones used for tests/experiments are called ƒ‰ƒbƒg.
    [/offtopic]
    *I love undrentide by Mediaeval Baebes*
    And here're my bloggies (JP) & (HU)

Quote Originally Posted by undrentide View Post
    [offtopic]
    The grey, big rats regarded as varmint are called ƒhƒuƒlƒYƒ~ while the white ones used for tests/experiments are called ƒ‰ƒbƒg.
    [/offtopic]
    Thanks for the update. I always thought, and according to my pocket Random House dictionary, they were ‘å‘li‚¨‚¨‚Ë‚¸‚Ýj.